A friend on my FB feed mentioned this video earlier, so I watched it. I have never seen it, and I'm not sure how I have missed it.
I've been thinking about and missing my dad a LOT the past couple of days. I tend to do that when I'm alone in peace and quiet. Next week will be seven years since he passed. Anyhow, this song is exactly what I needed to hear tonight. It's the most moving, powerful, beautiful rendition of this song I've ever heard. If you haven't seen this, be sure to turn it up, and watch until the end. Simply stunning.
Blessed.
Oh I love this post!!! My sister passed 5 weeks ago today and I came aross this rendition and it made me cry, smile, and wanna scream all at the same time. The best part of the video is seeing a room full of people, from all race and religion and backgrounds, coming together in the 3 minutes her voice was declaring "how great God is"! Amazing. I hope this touches more hearts and Sarah your dad and my sister are in a beautiful place.
ReplyDeleteI love that video!
ReplyDelete